- eBay. Don’t be all like “Dude, I was loving eBay back in 2001.” Yeah, I know. But I went a while without shopping on eBay and over the last year I’ve gotten back into it. There are some serious deals to be had. I fell in love with these earrings at a Lia Sophia jewelry party a while back. But they were like $24 or something. I found them on eBay for $6. With shipping. They are my absolute favorite earrings.
- My latest eBay purchase is actually a birthday present from CSP. I’ve been coveting my sister Sara’s Black Rapid camera strap. Well, those sell for upwards of $50. I found it on eBay for $18 with shipping! Mine may be a different brand, I’m not sure as it came from Brooklyn and while it was new in the package (like the earrings-used earrings would be gross) it has a Q on it instead of an R. Whatever. It works the same and now we have $$ left over! I love it so much! It holds the camera down on your hip so it’s not bouncing off the girls right in my way. LOVE.
- Revlon Scents of Summer Nail Polish. Scented nail polish. At first I was dubious. I bought the Coconut Crush and the Ocean Breeze at CVS for less than $1 each with coupons. I use the Ocean Breeze on my toes (makes me feel like a mermaid) & the Coconut Crush on my fingers. It really smells like coconuts! Plus the colors are fab. I painted Olivia’s nails with the aqua as the base and white polka dots. She said her hands smelled “refreshing”.
- Cuddling in the bed watching movies with CSP & the pugs.
- Adele. Buy her album 21. It’s amazing. I can’t stop listening to it. 19 is fabulous too, but right now 21 is on repeat in my car.