Nine years ago when I started blogging:
- I had recently started reading these things called blogs. The first one I really liked was LJC. Jenny’s blog inspired me to start my own.
- CSP & I were newlyweds of 5 months. We were researching where to buy our first house.
- We were also already trying to start our family.
- The economy was booming.
- We were weeks away from 9/11.
- I was working for one of the biggest mutual fund companies in the world.
Nine years later:
- CSP & I are living in our 3rd house with our 3 pugs.
- We’re still trying to start, no, add to our family. But we’re getting closer.
- The economy is in the toilet.
- I’m a homemaker now. A not so desperate housewife. I also do some artist type stuff.
- CSP & I are closing in on a decade of marriage. It’s been an awesome 9+ years.