- Night by Elie Weisel…..EVERYONE should read this book. Around 100 pages, but the hardest 100 pages to get through.
- Exposure by Brandilyn Collins…..via Kindle for iPhone. With the exception of the main character’s lame first name (Kaycee, ugh)…it was good! Esp for a free Kindle book!
- 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs…..love her.
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson….very cute book. Also a Kindle free read. There’s a sequel I can’t wait to read.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson. Currently working on this one.
- Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot….very cute book. Funny.
- Big Boned by Meg Cabot…see above.
- The Shack by William P. Young….thought provoking
- Look Again by Lisa Scottoline…tense. Good.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett…Should be required reading. Fantastic.
6-10 are my most recent. I’m embarrassed that I’m only up to 10 and it’s June. Maybe I’ve missed something. Of course I have been busy and I’m STILL not finished with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The library ladies are annoyed with me. I’ve checked that book out like 3 times and I’m back on the list! Oh wait! I just remembered one!
11. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris… Love! It’s book 1 of the Sookie Stackhouse books. The books that they have based True Blood on. The show on HBO. It’s like Twilight for grown ups. And without annoying lip biter Kristen Stewart. Hooray!
I bet there are more books I need to add to my list. And here I thought I was organized! Must do better from here on out because my list of books to read is loooong!