I received an interesting text this morning from a number I don’t recognize:
I thought we were friends but i guess we not. ur a backstaber and a itch. And dnt even get dat look on ur face cauz u just got april foole.
In other news, if you decide to get in on the home waxing, I would like to share some tips with you that were shared with me, plus some I learned on my own.
- Smooth baby powder over your area to be waxed before you put on the wax. It helps keep the wax from sticking to your skin.
- Baby oil will get any excess wax off your skin. No need to buy special wax remover lotions.
- Put the wax on in the direction the hair grows.
- Smooth on the strip in the same direction, then rip off in the opposite direction.
- Don’t try to wax yourself while baking and watching tv. This sort of thing requires a fair amount of attention or you may hurt yourself.
- The sofa is not an ideal place to perform home waxing.
- Pugs will try to eat the used strips. Throw away immediately.