Stole this from Lisa.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Had knee surgery, was in a wedding in another country.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t normally make resolutions so nope.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Lisa’s sister Laura had Alyssa.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A child, extra money
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 1- the day we lost a baby, November 4th- Lisa’s wedding, October 25- Mustachio wedding
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not saving any extra money and not paying off all of our credit cards.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, unfortunately. I injured myself pretty regularly! 😀
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
CSP’s. He’s still here with me! 😀
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I would rather not say.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Cruise. We treated my parents so that’s passage for 4 on the Disney Wonder. WELL worth it! Would do it again in a heartbeat!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter? the same actually.
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Vacations! Saved more money
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family. The best way to spend it!
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, I fall more in love with CSP more and more each day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey’s, LOST, Burn Notice, Weeds
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, I hate the same people
24. What was the best book you read?
Water for Elephants
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
The cruise, a zoom lens for my camera, Wii.
27. What did you want and not get?
A child, a new TV
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Ooh, hard one. Wall*E, Seven Pounds
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 35 this year. I put a hot pink stripe in my hair, we went to the Melting Pot for dinner and I hosted a big game night at my house. FUN!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Becoming a mother and Winning the Lottery!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Comfy and Cute
32. What kept you sane?
My husband, family, and pugs.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one in particular.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
LOL the same one that stirred everyone, the presidential election.
35. Who did you miss?
Morgan- she went off to school in August.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Christina. She quickly became my new BFF. CSP calls her my butt buddy cause he says we’re joined at the butt. I think you mean hip, honey.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Keep your mouth shut when you get involved with something risky so you don’t have to explain it to the whole world if it doesn’t work out.
Cut out negative people from your life. Don’t let them steal your joy.