Got this from <a href=”http://goldeelox9.wordpress.com/” target=”_blank”>Lisa</a>.
Everyone loves movies and one thing we love from them are the great one liners! Let’s have some fun with them.Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.
Ready? In random order, my quotes:
1. <span style=”text-decoration: line-through” class=”Apple-style-span”>That rug really tied the room together.</span> Nevis
2. I am nobody’s little weasel.
3. <span style=”text-decoration: line-through”>You can’t just walk out of a drive-in. </span>Kristie<span style=”text-decoration: line-through”></span>
4. <span style=”text-decoration: line-through” class=”Apple-style-span”>Only one thing in the world could’ve dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.</span> Kristie 5. <span style=”text-decoration: line-through” class=”Apple-style-span”>I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?</span> Nevis
6. <span class=”Apple-style-span” style=”text-decoration: line-through”>I don’t want FOP Damn it, I’m a Dapper Dan Man!</span> Goodboy Norman Featherstone
7. <strike>Have fun stormin’ da castle. </strike>Shannon O.<strike></strike>
8. <strike>It’s one thing to want someone out of your life, but it’s another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer.</strike> Lisa
I ain’t no one’s trophy. Michele
10. <strike>If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it. </strike> Lisa