the good friday five
1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? that’s a really tough one and i think the answer would change regularly. right now i think dinner at the osbourne’s would be awfully fun.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? i was really shocked and saddened by princess diana’s death. when i was just a wee child i watched her get married and then a few years later i visited london. i’d always really liked her. she always seemed so elegant and gracious.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? madonna
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? people used to tell me that i look like victoria jackson from saturday night live (the blonde from way back), and i’ve heard i look like jennifer tilly. but mostly i look like your friend’s cousin’s girlfriend.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? i had dinner 2 tables over from dixie carter a few years ago but we never actually met. i guess that’s as close as i’ve ever come to meeting a celebrity.
thanks to heather